Active Video Balun Receiver / Amplifier
This transmitter is an active amplifier. It receives signals from a camera (not included) via BNC connector and outputs an amplified signal to a terminal block for twisted pair cable connection. This cable can then be routed up to 2.4 kilometers (1.5 miles) to a monitor or DVR.
- Transmits amplified color/monochrome video signals
- Terminal block connector
- Interference filtering
- Built-in transient protection
- Ground connector
- Video input: 1Vp-p @ 75 ohms impedance (BNC)
- Adjustable gain switch: high, medium, low
- Maximum distance: 2400 meters b/w signal, 1500 meters color (1.49 miles /.93 miles respectively)
- For additional distance pair this item with an active receiver.
- LED indicators for power and video signal.
- Power: 24VAC/12VDC (12VDC transformer included)
- Compact size, can be screwed down (hardware included).
- Couple it with an active balun amplifier receiver for additional distance (COR-BTR).
Please contact us for a specification sheet that covers this product.