Outdoor Megapixel IP Security Camera with Varifocal Lens, POE
The COR-IP20MP is an advanced IP security camera designed for outdoor use. It contains a reduced-instruction set CPU (RISC) that gives it the strength to function on its own and communicate with compatible cell phones and networks. It provides high definition streaming video output in a variety of compression formats and has a mechanical IR filter to protect video quality when switching from day mode to night mode.
Direct view connection to iPhone and portable devices allows fast, stable viewing without the need to download an app or any additional software.
For installations that need extra abilities we offer The COR-IP22MP camera. It is the same as The COR-IP20MP, with the following additional features.
- Built-in 16G SD memory (if you need more memory call for options)
- 2-way audio support
- Video output on the camera for use with a test monitor to adjust aim and focus at the point of installation
- Video Sensor: 1/3-inch CMOS (2 Megapixel)
- Video Resolution: 1600x1200, 1280x1024, 1280x960, 1280x720, 800x600, 640x480, 320x240, 176x144
- Video Quality: HD 720P @ 30 FPS
- Lens: 3.6-16mm varifocal, Megapixel rated
- RAM: 256M
- Triple-streaming video
- Up to 30fps
- H264, MPEG4, JPEG compression
- RJ45 LAN connector
- Micro SD card slot (card sold separately)
- Motion detection
- Privacy mask - 3 zones
- LAN/Internet remote viewable
- Protocols: HTTP, TCP/IP, UDP, SMTP, FTP, PPoE, DHCP, DDNS, NTP, UPnP, 3GPP
- Internet explorer viewable
- Mechanical IR filter