COR-SP560P/P4:High Speed Ceiling Mount Indoor PTZ Dome Camera
COR-SP560P (and COR-SP560P4) high speed pan tilt zoom cameras have 360° continuous rotation and connect to almost any DVR. Control is easy using a CN430, CN530, or similar controller.
The ability to turn at speeds up to 400°/sec under manual control (with a screaming 500°/sec on presets) makes this dome camera a great choice for high traffic areas. With high speed operation, 128 programmable presets, a total zoom factor of 216x (18x optical & 12x digital), this indoor pan/tilt/zoom (PTZ) dome security camera is a perfect fit for many applications.
Connection is easy with an RS485 communication line. For control functions please consider our COR-CN430 or COR-CN530 PTZ controller, or you can use other controllers with Pelco, Pelco-D, Pelco-P or Ultrak communication protocol.
Two Ceiling Mount Solutions
The ceiling is a perfect place for a PTZ dome camera but not all ceilings are the same. That's why we provide two ceiling mount options for this CCTV camera, a long pendant (COR-SP560P) and a short pendant (COR-SP560P4). These options make a ceiling mount PTZ camera possible when you have obstructions such as vents or other ceiling mounted fixtures in your way.
Got a tough PTZ environment?
Consider model COR-SP560PL (or COR-SP560P4L). It's the same PTZ camera with the addition of a super tough, high impact resistant clear LEXAN dome instead of the standard regular acrylic dome.
Looking for PTZ controllers and PTZ compatible DVRs? Joy sticks? Pan motors? Brackets? Replacement domes? You can find all that and more in our PTZ Accessories
- Full Sony Solution FCB-EX480-1010
- 1/4" Sony ExView HAD CCD video sensor
- 560 iTV lines (industry standard used by other CCTV manufacturers)
- 470 eTV lines (Cortex Security standard - a more precise standard)
- Effective pixels:
- NTSC: 768 x 494 (379k)
- PAL: 752 x 582 (437k)
- Digital signal processing (DSP)
- 4.1-73.8mm varifocal lens
- Electronic slow shutter
- Backlight compensation
- Auto-white balance (AWB, ATW, indoor, outdoor, manual)
- Auto-gain control (AGC)
- Alarm function
- Picture freeze function
- Electronic flip
- 24-position privacy zone masking
- Daylight sensitive to 0.7 LUX
- 18x optical zoom, 12x digital zoom (216x total)
- High speed: 400°/sec rotational speed (500°/sec on presets)
- 128 programmable presets accurate
- Smart scan & touring (auto scan)
- Manual focus and auto-focus (with adjustable levels of sensitivity)
- Aluminum housing
- Ceiling mount pendant bracket
- Two pendant models:
- COR-SP560P - 3"
- COR-SP560P4 - 16"
- 24VAC power source (included)
- Indoor design
All COR-SP560 PTZ cameras share the same Specifications with regard to the camera module and all internal parts (including motors, control circuits, commands, etc.). The only thing different between the model designations is the bracket. The COR-SP560P and COR-560P4 have a ceiling bracket and can be used indoors only. In all other regards, these PTZ camera specifications match the COR-SP570, which you can download here.