COR-SP300E:Mini High Speed Outdoor PTZ Dome Camera
COR-SP300E outdoor mini PTZ cameras (and the indoor model - COR-SP300) have 360° continuous rotation and connect to almost any DVR.Camera movement is 36-degrees per second under manual control and up to 240-degrees per second under pre-set mode or recall. Like all of our PTZ cameras, The COR-SP300E offers continuous 360° rotation with no dead spots.
These PTZ domes us an RS485 communication line for control and programming. You can use any controller that is Pelco, Pelco-D/-P, or Ultrak compatible or use one of our DVRs or PTZ controllers (like model COR-CN430 or model COR-CN530). Our Nubix, Orbix and MAX security DVRS are easy to connect and offer local and remote control functions as well as the ability to record your PTZ environment.
The ceiling is a perfect place for a PTZ dome camera, and the wall can be just as good. That's why we provide two brackets. In each box you'll find a sturdy wall mount bracket (shown at left) and ceiling mount pendant style bracket. If that's not enough you can also purchase an optional recessed ceiling mount bracket (COR-SP3BC).
For high moisture outdoor environments (high humidity, or areas susceptible to drips or splashes), you might want to consider The COR-SP300ES, which is the same camera housed within a stainless steel shell for long lasting protection.
Looking for PTZ controllers and PTZ compatible DVRs? Joy sticks? Pan motors? Brackets? Replacement domes? You can find all that and more in our PTZ Accessories
- 3.8-inches in diameter
- 1/4" color CCD video sensor
- Weatherproof rating: Indoor model COR-SP300 rated NONE, Outdoor model COR-SP300E rated IP66
- High resolution: 600 TV-line
- Effective pixels:
- NTSC: 768 x 494 (379k)
- PAL: 752 x 582 (437k)
- Digital signal processing (DSP)
- 36°/sec rotational speed
- 240°/sec rotational speed (presets)
- Sensitive to 0.7 LUX in color mode, 0.07 LUX in B/W mode
- 12x optical zoom, 16x digital zoom (192x total)
- WDR, VPS, True day/night (ICR), Intelligent video, MD, DNR (2D-3D)
- 360° continuous pan rotation
- Pelco, Pelco-D, Pelco-P, and Ultrak
- RS485 and Cortex Security control protocols
- Manually variable speed control
- 128 programmable presets accurate to 0.05°
- Smart scan & touring (auto scan)
- Power off memory
- Aluminum housing
- Wall mount bracket and ceiling (pendant) mount included
- 15VDC power source (included)
- Indoor design