Portable Corrosion Resistant High Definition Megapixel SDI PTZ
Perfect for marine applications, The COR-EX1 provides crystal clear images thanks to an SDI interface, and is designed for mobile (vehicular based) placement on a boat, yacht, ship, or on land based vehicles like emergency response and public transport.
Built-in infrared can be turned on at will to illuminate dark areas. The 2.2 Megapixel progressive scan video sensor generates 1080P high definition video. A mechanical IR filter (ICR) protects the image from focus shift.
An SDI interface allows the camera to connect to any surveillance network using a standard coaxial video cable. An auxiliary video output provides 550 TV-line resolution images for use with a setup/installation monitor or secondary monitor.
Other details include a varifocal lens with 20X optical zoom (16X digital), and high speed motors that let the camera turn at up to 120-degrees per second (presets).
- 1/3" Progressive Scan CMOS Sensor
- High Definition 1080P Resolution video
- Auxiliary 550 TV-line output
- Zoom: 20x optical, 16x digital
- Digital signal processing (DSP)
- Pelco-D, Pelco-P
- RS485 interface
- Built-in defogger
- 4.45-89mm varifocal lens
- Infrared array
- Mechanical IR filter (ICR)
- Auto Focus and Manual mode
- Backlight compensation
- Auto-white balance (AWB, ATW, outdoor, outdoor, manual)
- Auto-gain control (AGC)
- Manually variable speed control
- Manual focus and auto-focus (with adjustable levels of sensitivity)
- Weatherproof, corrosion resistant magnesium alloy housing
- Magnetic and vibration damping brackets available
- Runs on vehicle power supply, 10.8-28VDC
- Outdoor, weatherproof design