3-way Adaptable Reader-Card, PIN, Fingerprint biometric
The EZ-Pass proximity card reader is designed for outdoor placement. Made for visibility, the large display is easy to see. LEDs and a beeper provide feedback. Programming may be done by plugging in the keyboard (sold separately).
Constructed of tough aluminum alloy.
- indoor/outdoor design
- LED and audio indicators
- Metal case
- TTL serial output
- Built-in watchdog to prevent halting.
- WG port support for anti-pass-back
- 1024 users, 1200 event logs
- 2 sets of auto-open zone editing in stand-alone.
- 3 control modes for selecting, M4, M6 and M8.
- 11 sets of time zone for various accessing.
- Software support for networking and time-attendance.
- Easily integrated with other Cortex Security access control systems.