3-way Adaptable Reader-Card, PIN, Fingerprint biometric
The COR-ACC995V2 is an adaptable device that can be programmed to use one or all three identity parameters to determine access. Users who select to use maximum security control can require Personal Identification Number (PIN) via keypad, a proximity card to present, and 1 or 2 fingerprints to make unauthorized entry impossible.
Standing less than 6" tall, this product doesn't take up much space on the wall. It can hold up to 9000 fingerprints. Operations are optical and the device can compare the fingerprint (or fingerprints) presented by the user quickly and accurately.
By using three methods to determine identity, this biometric product can stop anyone from wandering into a secure area.
- Designed for indoor installation
- Advanced HIGH SPEED response time
- Log up to 32,000 events
- Controller inside / direct connect
- Standalone or use with PC (software included)
- Large fingerprint capacity
- Master card assignable
- One RS-485 port supported for networking
- Fingerprint database download/upload supported
- Built-in watchdog
- External reader port 26/34 bit Wiegand format for anti-pass-back.
- Alarm function available (tamper, force entrance, door open too long)
- Universal serial port supported for LED display, printer, lift controller, ETC
- Area of input: 18mm x 16mm
- Panel display: English, French, Italian, Danish, Greek, Spanish
- External reader port: suitable for all WG, ABA reader, 125K, 13.56M (Mifare) or 2.4G reader
- Networking: RS-485, 9600, N, 8, 1
- Door relay: 12VDC @ 2A NO/NC/COM 0.1-600 sec. / latch type
- Alarm relay: 12VDC @ 2A NO/NC/jumper selectable 0.0-600 sec.
- Serial port: supported for ACC995, LED display, relay board, printer (4800, N, 8, 1)
- Anti-pass-back: yes
- Door group: 255
- Card reading range: 8-15cm (3.15"-5.91")
- Power: 9-24VDC, <5W
- Temperature: -20° C - 75° C (-4° F - 167° F)