PTZ Camera Controller with 2-Axis Joystick
This controller uses a 2-axis joystick and a keyboard (with LCD display) to select and control pan/tilt of a single camera in an array of up to 32 speed dome cameras. During manual operations fast/slow pan and tilt speed is controlled by the angle of the the joystick in the users' hand. The keyboard is used to select a camera and to set the zoom, focus, and iris of the camera under control, and has other functions such as calling/setting preset positions and accessing specific camera functions.
- Backlit LCD display
- Four baud rates (selectable): 2400Bps, 4800Bps, 9600Bps,19,200Bps
- Easily accessible backpanel switches for setting camera protocols:
- Pelco-P (4800Bps or 9600Bps)
- Communication between camera and controller: port to multi-port and half duplex function with RS-485 communication mode
- RS-232 connector (for PC control)
- RJ-45 connector
- RS-485 connector
- Maximum communication distance: 1200M (.75 miles)
- Size: 95mm x 205mm x 205mm (3.74 x 8.08 x 8.08 inches)
- Weight: 1.2 Kg (2.65 lbs)
- Power: 12VDC (800mA) / 9VDC (100mA)
Please contact us for a specification sheet that covers this product.