COR-577:Vandal Resistant Designer Black Super DOME with Effio™
When you can pair good performance with good price, then customers take notice.
Effio™ Video Processing Technology
The Effio video processor sits at the analog front end (AFE) of the video image capture process (see simplified diagram at left). Here it intercepts signals prior to digital signal processing. This provides the DSP circuitry with clean and efficient signals that make its job easier, freeing up space for further enhancements to be added to the available real estate on the chipset at micro-component level. These enhancements create higher resolution and provide more options in the OSD.
Effio video processing depends on a chain of support circuitry. If the support circuitry is mismatched it injects noise. Noise un-does the primary purpose of Effio by destroying image quality at the front end. Some CCTV camera manufacturers find it profitable to substitute low cost generic components. This saves manufacturers big bucks over large production runs. But engineers know generic parts make mismatched support circuits, and that means noise in the signal. Our engineers specify matched components throughout the entire design, insuring clean signals and giving this Cortex Security camera full Effio quality.
Loaded with Features, Including PrePro
The multilingual OSD menu in this camera provides the user with a window into a wealth of options. There are so many features and options it's easy to get confused. In fact some OSD menu cameras force you, as the installer, to spend a lot of time going through each setting until you find the right combination for optimal performance. We know time is money, so we created the PrePro option.
PrePro stands for Pre-Programmed. Our engineers have already programmed default settings in the chipset for optimal performance. That's a lot of words to say "when you reset the camera to factory default, it's good-to-go 99% of the time."
Of course PrePro doesn't handle every situation. But it will satisfy a wide variety of users in most common settings, and the time/cost savings alone make this camera incredibly attractive for large scale installations.
Compare Dome Cameras
Not sure which dome camera model will fit your needs best?Check out our Dome Comparison Chart, which shows all of our dome camera models.
- 1/3" color Sony™ ExView™ CCD video sensor
- Resolution: 700+ TV lines
- Effio™ Image Processor
- Adaptive Tone Reproduction (ATR), an advanced form of Wide Dynamic Range (WDR), especially useful in situations where you have high background lighting couple with deep/dark shadows in the same scene.
- 2.8-12mm varifocal
- Effective pixels:
- NTSC: 976 x 494 (482k)
- PAL: 976 x 582 (568k)
- IR sensitive (requires external radiant infrared source, sold separately).
- Weatherproof, vandal resistant case
- Power: 12VDC
- Overvoltage tolerant to 20VDC
- Weatherproof: IP66
- Mounting kit, and attached video/power cable included.
- Heavy duty internal metal 3D bracket resists vibration and movement - perfect for moving applications and places subject to heavy vibrations, jarring motion.
- Colors: Ivory
- Backlight compensation, high light compensation, ATW, AGC, enhanced intensity range, ACR and more in OSD Menu (see below).
A comprehensive list of all OSD features and options would make this page too long. Highlights include:
- Dynamic Noise Reduction
- Adaptive Tone Reproduction
- Privacy Masking
- Motion Detection
- Shutter Control
- Day/Night Settings
- White Balance Controls
- Luminance Controls
- Backlight Compensation Controls
- Picture quality control