COR-588H:Outdoor Heavy Duty SuperMax IR Turret with OSD
We upgraded our best selling outdoor turret camera model COR-588 by adding a new infrared subsystem and a heavy duty base that resists vibration.
The OSD menu in this CCTV security camera contains the following functions (this is a partial list - go here for more):
- Wide Dynamic Range
- True day/night adjustment
- Digital shutter
- Highlight and backlight compensation
- Dynamic digital noise reduction
- White balance control
- Much more, including PrePro, infrared threshold adjustment, and other features professionals appreciate.
Compare Dome Cameras
Not sure which dome camera model will fit your needs best?Check out our Dome Comparison Chart, which shows all of our dome camera models.
- 1/3" color GEN III CCD video sensor
- High Resolution: 650+ TV lines
- 2.8-12mm varifocal lens
- Effective pixels >379k
- Internal IR array with 42 IR LEDs
- IR range: 80'+
- Tamper and vandal resistant all-metal case
- Power: 12VDC, with over-voltage protection up to 20VDC (transient)
- Weatherproof: IP66, good for indoor or outdoor placement
- 3D orbital bracket allows placement on virtually any vertical, horizontal, or oblique surface
- Mounting kit, and attached video/power cable included.
- Backlight compensation, high light compensation, ATW, AGC, ACR and more in OSD Menu (see below).
- RS485 control lines
A comprehensive list of all OSD features and options would make this page too long. Highlights include:
- Dynamic Noise Reduction
- Privacy Masking
- Motion Detection
- Day/Night Settings
- White Balance Controls
- Backlight Compensation Controls
- Picture quality control