Indoor IP with C/CS Mount Lens
The COR-IP13V is an advanced IP security camera capable of providing dual streaming outputs in MPEG4 and MJPEG video compression format. A Built-in camera functions include motion detection, privacy masks, a 12x digital zoom, digital slow shutter and two-way audio support. Other standard features include backlight compensation, auto-exposure and flickerless mode. The camera body is designed to accept C-mount or CS-mount lenses for full flexibility, giving the user the ability to fine tune the optics to match the surveillance environment.
- Sony video sensor
- 1/3" progressive scan
- Resolution: >700-lines
- Minimum illumination 0.06 LUX color, 0.005 LUX black/white
- Shutter speed: 1.5 - 1/15,000 sec.
- Digital zoom: 12x
- Compression: MPEG4 and MJPEG
- Dual stream MPEG4/MJPEG
- MPEG4 resolution: VGA, QVGA, CIF, QCIF
- MJPEG resolution: 1280 x 960 (4 VGA), VGA
- Lens: not included
- Lens mount: C or CS
- Network interface: 10/100 ethernet (RJ45 connector)
- Password: Admin and User
- Number of Users: 20
- MI IE browser compatible
- Attached power and video cable leads
- Power supply not included.
- Bundled CMS software included
- Optionals: weatherproof case, power over ethernet, wide dynamic range (WDR), microphone
Please contact us for a specification sheet that covers this product.