COR-SP490R:IR Sensitive Indoor Dome w/Optical 36x Zoom & Recessed Mount
COR-SP490R speed dome PTZ cameras are sensitive to infrared light and connect to almost any DVR. Like all of our PTZ cameras, this model offers continuous 360° rotation with no dead spots. Identifying and visually isolating your subject is easy thanks to a high optical zoom factor of 36x. If you need to get closer you can turn on the digital zoom at any point and magnify the scene up to 12x more. This gives The COR-SP490R PTZ camera a total zoom factor of 432x.
These PTZ domes us an RS485 communication line for control and programming. You can use any controller that is Pelco, Pelco-D/-P, or Ultrak compatible or use one of our DVRs or PTZ controllers (like model COR-CN430 or model COR-CN530). Our Nubix, Orbix and MAX security DVRS are easy to connect and offer local and remote control functions as well as the ability to record your PTZ environment.
The camera module in this PTZ dome camera is sensitive to infrared light. It can work in total darkness and provide clear, sharp black-and-white video if you have a radiant infrared source. The camera does not contain an internal infrared light source so without an external source you won't be able to use this function.
Got a tough PTZ environment?
Consider model COR-SP490RI. It's the same PTZ camera with the addition of a super tough, high impact resistant clear LEXAN dome instead of the standard regular acrylic dome.
Looking for PTZ controllers and PTZ compatible DVRs? Joy sticks? Pan motors? Brackets? Replacement domes? You can find all that and more in our PTZ Accessories
- Full Sony Solution FCB-EX480-1010
- 1/4" Sony ExView HAD CCD video sensor
- 560 iTV lines (industry standard used by other CCTV manufacturers)
- 480 eTV lines (CORE standard - a more precise standard)
- Effective pixels:
- NTSC: 768 x 494 (379k)
- PAL: 752 x 582 (437k)
- Digital signal processing (DSP)
- 4.1-73.8mm varifocal lens
- Electronic slow shutter
- Backlight compensation
- Auto-white balance (AWB, ATW, indoor, outdoor, manual)
- Auto-gain control (AGC)
- Alarm function
- Picture freeze function
- Electronic flip
- 24-position privacy zone masking
- Auto-focus module
- High 36x optical zoom, 12x digital zoom (432x total)
- Auto-focus module
- Minimum illumination: 0.1 LUX
- Infrared sensitive (requires external IR light source)
- 360° continuous pan rotation
- Pelco, Pelco-D, Pelco-P, and Ultrak
- RS485 and CORE control protocols
- Manually variable speed control
- 64 programmable presets accurate to 0.05°
- Smart scan & touring (auto scan)
- Manual focus and auto-focus (with adjustable levels of sensitivity)
- Aluminum housing
- Recessed ceiling bracket
- 24VAC power source (included)
- Indoor design
All COR-SP490 PTZ cameras share the same Specifications with regard to the camera module and all internal parts (including motors, control circuits, commands, etc). The only thing different between the model designations is the bracket. The COR-SP490 has a recessed cieling bracket and can be used INDOORS only. In all other regards, it's specifications match the COR-SP490, which you can download here,