COR-SP570:Infrared Sensitive High Speed Wall Mount Indoor PTZ Dome Camera
Looking for PTZ controllers and PTZ compatible DVRs? Joy sticks? Pan motors? Brackets? Replacement domes? You can find all that and more in our PTZ Accessories
COR-SP570 high speed pan tilt zoom cameras have 360? continuous rotation and are sensitive to infrared light. They connect to almost any DVR.
The ability to turn at speeds up to 400?/sec under manual control (with a screaming 500?/sec on presets) makes this dome camera a great choice for high traffic areas. With high speed operation, 128 programmable presets, a total zoom factor of 216x (18x optical & 12x digital), this indoor pan/tilt/zoom (PTZ) dome security camera is a perfect fit for many applications.
Connection is easy with an RS485 communication line. For control functions please consider our COR-CN430 or COR-CN530 PTZ controller, or you can use other controllers with Pelco, Pelco-D, Pelco-P or Ultrak communication protocol.
The camera module in this PTZ dome camera is sensitive to infrared light. It can work in total darkness and provide clear, sharp black-and-white video if you have a radiant infrared source. The camera does not contain an internal infrared light source so without an external source you won't be able to use this function.
Got a tough PTZ environment?
Consider model COR-SP570I. It's the same PTZ camera with the addition of a super tough, high impact resistant clear LEXAN dome instead of the standard regular acrylic dome.
- Full Sony Solution FCB-EX480-1010
- 1/4" Sony ExView HAD CCD video sensor
- High resolution
- 560 iTV lines (industry standard used by other CCTV manufacturers)
- 470 eTV lines (Cortex Security standard - a more precise standard)
- Effective pixels
- NTSC: 768 x 494 (379k)
- PAL: 752 x 582 (437k)
- Digital signal processing (DSP)
- 4.1-73.8mm varifocal lens
- Electronic slow shutter
- Backlight compensation
- Auto-white balance (AWB, ATW, indoor, outdoor, manual)
- Auto-gain control (AGC)
- Alarm function
- Picture freeze function
- Electronic flip
- 24-position privacy zone masking
- Daylight sensitive to 0.7 LUX
- Infrared sensitive (requires external IR light source)
- Auto IR cut filter
- 18x optical zoom, 12x digital zoom (216x total)
- High speed: 400?/sec rotational speed (500?/sec on presets)
- 128 programmable presets accurate to 0.05?
- 360? continuous pan rotation
- Pelco, Pelco-D, Pelco-P, and Ultrak
- RS485 and Cortex Security control protocols
- Manually variable speed control
- Smart scan & touring (auto scan)
- Aluminum housing
- Wall mount bracket
- 24VAC power source (included)
- Indoor design