COR-SP570P/P4:High Speed IR Sensitive Ceiling Mount PTZ Camera
COR-SP570P (and COR-SP570P4) high speed pan tilt zoom cameras have 360° continuous rotation and infrared sensitivity.
The ability to turn at speeds up to 400°/sec under manual control (with a screaming 500°/sec on presets) makes this dome camera a great choice for high traffic areas. With high speed operation, 128 programmable presets, a total zoom factor of 216x (18x optical & 12x digital), this indoor pan/tilt/zoom (PTZ) dome security camera is a perfect fit for many applications.
Connection is easy with an RS485 communication line. For control functions please consider our COR-CN430 or COR-CN530 PTZ controller, or you can use other controllers with Pelco, Pelco-D, Pelco-P or Ultrak communication protocol.
Two Ceiling Mount Solutions
The ceiling is a perfect place for a PTZ dome camera but not all ceilings are the same. That's why we provide two ceiling mount options for this CCTV camera, a long pendant (COR-SP570P4) and a short pendant (COR-SP570P). The long pendant measures 16-inches and the short version is just 3-inches. These options make a ceiling mount PTZ camera possible when you have obstructions such as vents or other ceiling mounted fixtures in your way.
The camera module in this PTZ dome camera is sensitive to infrared light. It can work in total darkness and provide clear, sharp black-and-white video if you have a radiant infrared source. The camera does not contain an internal infrared light source so without an external source you won't be able to use this function.
Got a tough PTZ environment?
Consider model COR-SP580PL (or COR-SP580P4L). It's the same PTZ camera with the addition of a super tough, high impact resistant clear LEXAN dome instead of the standard regular acrylic dome.
Looking for PTZ controllers and PTZ compatible DVRs? Joy sticks? Pan motors? Brackets? Replacement domes? You can find all that and more in our PTZ Accessories
- Full Sony Solution FCB-EX480-1010
- 1/4" Sony ExView HAD CCD video sensor
- 560 iTV lines (industry standard used by other CCTV manufacturers)
- 470 eTV lines (Cortex Security standard - a more precise standard)
- Effective pixels:
- NTSC: 768 x 494 (379k)
- PAL: 752 x 582 (437k)
- Digital signal processing (DSP)
- 4.1-73.8mm varifocal lens
- Electronic slow shutter
- Backlight compensation
- Auto-white balance (AWB, ATW, indoor, outdoor, manual)
- Auto-gain control (AGC)
- Alarm function
- Picture freeze function
- Electronic flip
- 24-position privacy zone masking
- Daylight sensitive to 0.7 LUX
- Infrared sensitive (requires external IR light source)
- Auto IR cut filter
- 18x optical zoom, 12x digital zoom (216x total)
- High speed: 400°/sec rotational speed (500°/sec on presets)
- 128 programmable presets accurate
- 360° continuous pan rotation
- Pelco, Pelco-D, Pelco-P, and Ultrak
- RS485 and Cortex Security control protocols
- Manually variable speed control
- Smart scan & touring (auto scan)
- Aluminum housing
- Ceiling mount pendant bracket
- Two pendant models:
- COR-SP570P - 3"
- COR-SP570P4 - 16"
- 24VAC power source (included)
- Indoor design
All COR-SP570 PTZ cameras share the same Specifications with regard to the camera module and all internal parts (including motors, control circuits, commands, etc.). The only thing different between the model designations is the bracket (R for recessed, P for pendant) and indoor/outdoor placement (an E means the product can be used outdoors). The COR-SP570P has a ceiling pendant bracket and can be used INDOORS only. Download the applicable Specifications here.
OUR FOCUS IS YOUR PROFIT
Cortex Security Solutions
OUR FOCUS IS YOUR PROFIT | Cortex Security Solutions
CORTEX Inc. Copyright 2023 -
All rights reserved