COR-SP460E:Wall Mounted Outdoor PTZ Dome Camera
The COR-SP460E outdoor PTZ dome camera represents an affordable PTZ solution with features normally found in more expensive PTZ cameras. Video is clean and sharp thanks to an auto-focus CCTV camera module with an advanced Sony CCD video sensor.
This PTZ camera has no dead spot - full 360° continuous rotation - and 90° tilt with auto-flip. It connects to any DVR that features industry standard analog (1Vp-p composite) video inputs. Pan & tilt movement under manual control is rated at 36° per second, with up to 100° per second on presets.
Connection is easy with an RS485 communication line. For control functions please consider our COR-CN430 or COR-CN530 PTZ controller, or you can use other controllers with Pelco, Pelco-D, Pelco-P or Ultrak communication protocol.
Got a tough PTZ environment?
Consider model COR-SP460EL. It's the same PTZ camera with the addition of a super tough, high impact resistant clear LEXAN dome instead of the standard regular acrylic dome.
Looking for PTZ controllers and PTZ compatible DVRs? Joy sticks? Pan motors? Brackets? Replacement domes? You can find all that and more in our PTZ Accessories
- Full Sony Solution FCB-EX480-1010
- 1/4" Sony ExView HAD CCD video sensor
- 560 iTV lines (industry standard used by other CCTV manufacturers)
- 470 eTV lines (Cortex Security standard - a more precise standard)
- Effective pixels:
- NTSC: 768 x 494 (379k)
- PAL: 752 x 582 (437k)
- Digital signal processing (DSP)
- 4.1-73.8mm varifocal lens
- Electronic slow shutter
- Backlight compensation
- Auto-white balance (AWB, ATW, indoor, outdoor, manual)
- Auto-gain control (AGC)
- Alarm function
- Picture freeze function
- Electronic flip
- 24-position privacy zone masking
- Auto-focus module
- 18x optical zoom, 12x digital zoom (216x total)
- Auto-focus module
- Auto IR cut filter
- Sensitive to 0.7 LUX
- 360° continuous pan rotation
- Rotational speed: 36° per second, up to 100° per second on presets
- Pelco, Pelco-D, Pelco-P, and Ultrak
- RS485 and Cortex Security control protocols
- Manually variable speed control
- 64 programmable presets accurate to 0.05°
- Smart scan & touring (auto scan)
- Manual focus and auto-focus (with adjustable levels of sensitivity)
- Weatherproof aluminum housing
- Wall mount bracket
- 24VAC power source (included)
- Indoor design
All COR-SP460 pan/tilt/zoom cameras share the same Specifications. The only difference between the model number variations (COR-SP460,EX- SP460E, COR-SP460EP, COR-SP460EP4, etc) is the bracket (wall, ceiling, pendant, etc.). Click here to download a Specification Sheet.