COR-SP590E:High Speed IR Sensitive Outdoor Wall Mount PTZ Camera w/36X Optical Zoom
COR-SP590E is a high speed pan tilt zoom camera with 360° continuous rotation and infrared sensitivity.
The ability to turn at speeds up to 400°/sec under manual control (with a screaming 500°/sec on presets) makes this dome camera a great choice for high traffic areas. With high speed operation, 128 programmable presets, a total zoom factor of 432x (36x optical & 12x digital), this outdoor pan/tilt/zoom (PTZ) dome security camera is a perfect fit for many applications.
Connection is easy with an RS485 communication line. For control functions please consider our COR-CN430 or COR-CN530 PTZ controller, or you can use other controllers with Pelco, Pelco-D, Pelco-P or Ultrak communication protocol.
A wall mount bracket comes with this camera. Ask a Sales Representative for other bracket options that may be available..
The camera module in this PTZ dome camera is sensitive to infrared light. It can work in total darkness and provide clear, sharp black-and-white video if you have a radiant infrared source. The camera does not contain an internal infrared light source so without an external source you won't be able to use this function.
Got a tough PTZ environment?
Consider model COR-SP590EL . It's the same PTZ camera with the addition of a super tough, high impact resistant clear LEXAN dome instead of the standard regular acrylic dome. We have other dome options - contact a Sales Representative for current options and availability.
Looking for PTZ controllers and PTZ compatible DVRs? Joy sticks? Pan motors? Brackets? Replacement domes? You can find all that and more in our PTZ Accessories
- Full Sony Solution FCB-EX480-1010
- 1/4" Sony ExView HAD CCD video sensor
- 560 iTV lines (industry standard used by other CCTV manufacturers)
- 470 eTV lines (Cortex Security standard - a more precise standard)
- Effective pixels:
- NTSC: 768 x 494 (379k)
- PAL: 752 x 582 (437k)
- Digital signal processing (DSP)
- 4.1-73.8mm varifocal lens
- Electronic slow shutter
- Backlight compensation
- Auto-white balance (AWB, ATW, outdoor, outdoor, manual)
- Auto-gain control (AGC)
- Alarm function
- Picture freeze function
- Electronic flip
- 24-position privacy zone masking
- Daylight sensitive to 0.1 LUX
- Infrared sensitive (requires external IR light source)
- Auto IR cut filter
- 36x optical zoom, 12x digital zoom (432x total)
- High speed: 400°/sec rotational speed (500°/sec on presets)
- 128 programmable presets accurate to 0.05°
- 360° continuous pan rotation
- Pelco, Pelco-D, Pelco-P, and Ultrak
- RS485 and Cortex Security control protocols
- Manually variable speed control
- Smart scan & touring (auto scan)
- Weatherproof aluminum housing
- Wall bracket
- 24VAC power source (included)
- Outdoor design
All COR-590 pan/tilt/zoom cameras share the same Specifications. The only difference between the model number variations (590, 590E, 590EL, 590EP, etc.) is the bracket (wall, ceiling, pendant, etc.). Click here to download a Specification Sheet.
OUR FOCUS IS YOUR PROFIT
Cortex Security Solutions
OUR FOCUS IS YOUR PROFIT | Cortex Security Solutions
CORTEX Inc. Copyright 2023 -
All rights reserved