High Resolution HD over COAX SDI
Serial Digital Interface Camera
Serial Digital Interface (SDI) is a standard for digital video transmission that allows signals from a digital video source and/or digital audio source to transmit over standard, cheap, and widely available coaxial cables. This allows an easy and economical upgrade path for users who already have a traditional CCTV network in their home or business.
The upgrade in video quality is astonishing when compared to standard analog (traditional) CCTV security cameras. Residential owners will appreciate ease of use, since there is no need to understand and assign IP addresses, security protocols and other factors that are inescapable when upgrading to IP cameras. All owners appreciate the fact they don?t have to have their property torn up or business operations interrupted to install new cable runs.
Super High Resolution Video Sensor
Image pickup starts with the lens. A lens is not included, giving you the option of tailoring this integral part yourself in a way that best suits your surveillance environment. The camera has an industry standard lens mount (with a C-ring included), so you can use a C- or CS-mount lens. We have a wide selection here.
Use a Rappix 1080P DVR
Make sure to check out our Rappix series of hybrid security DVRs. With the ability to connect to SDI cameras and standard technology (legacy, or analog) the Rappix series of DVR fill a perfect upgrade niche.
The Rappix series records at 1080P and D1, and provides and HDMI video output. Customers using a Rappix DVR and a single SDI camera in their existing security network will always come back and ask for more.
- 1/3" color high resolution CMOS video sensor
- 1080P Digital signal processing
- 1000-TV lines (min.) resolution
- 0.1 LUX minimum illumination, f1.2
- Auto-electronic shutter
- Auto-iris controls
- Auto white balance, auto gain control
- Back light compensation (selectable)
- Built-in anti-aliasing and IR-cut filter
- Sensitive to infrared light (requires a radiant IR source -not included)
- C or CS- mount lens compatible (C-ring provided)
- Power: 12VDC
- Lens sold separately. Click here for lens selections that will fit this camera.
- Operating temperature: -10°C - 50°C (14°F - 122°F)
- Weight: 400g (14.1oz)