2MP Network Camera with Long Range Infrared 5-50mm Motorized Zoom Lens
H.265/H265 | Network IP | PoE | DragonFire® LEDs
This Cortex BV Medallion Series network bullet camera is ideal for everyday commercial use but robust enough for low light performance using starlight technology. This model is equipped with on-board SD card recording for edge storage. A full suite of intelligent analytics are incorporated and truly increases the value of this already impressive network camera.
One lock auto focus technology delivers reliable focusing in extreme conditions and prevents loss of image clarity when switching between day and night scenes. The main benefit of auto focus is ease of use but this is amplified with the dependable one-lock technology that takes advantage focus shift corrected lenses and does not require refocusing after the IR filters are snapped on. This 2MP 1080P network camera delivers superior performance in low light thanks to its Sony Starlight CMOS sensor and the low light lens. The Starlight technology allows this network camera to see impressive color with a minimal amount of light and increases shutter speeds to reduce motion distortion. Dynamic noise reduction takes care of the few artifacts generated by application and gain.
The Cortex IP systems are Open compatibility third party compatible and plug-and-play with Medallion NVRs and DVRs
- Premium Starlight Components / Technology
- Cortex Security
- 2MP 1920(H) × 1080(V) Resolution
- Medallion Series Network Camera
- 1/2.8" Progressive CMOS (2.13M Pixels)
- 2.7 ~ 13.5 mm (Motorized) H.FOV: 111 ~ 33°
- 4 pcs (Array) (DragonFire® SMD)
- H.265 / H.264 Video Compression
- Active Shutter Controls
- 145 feet (45m) IR Range
- Auto switching infrared-cut filter (OSD on/off)
- Multiple adjustable Video Streaming
- IEEE 802.3af / IEEE 802.3at | PoE
- IP66 Waterproof Metal Housing Casing
- Network: Cortex VMS, Cortex CMS
- Compatible with Cortex 4K NVRs and DVRs.